We support and encourage young people to join our industry to help us create digital products of the future.
Every year we invite people from all over the world to collaborate with us in Dublin through paid internships. We can help you get started here and we’re are keen that you enjoy your stay with us. We will make sure you work and contribute on real projects in order to give you a sense of what it takes to do the best work.
If you have the skill, determination and ambition to succeed in the following areas, then we’d be happy to hear from you:
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Motion Design
- Creative Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Content Producer
- Business Analyst
- Digital Producer
- Dynamic and innovative work environment
- Focused internship and opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support while you get started
- We speak in English, Portuguese and French as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- Team away days ranging from staff and a partner meals to sea-kayaking
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining what you’d like to do in your future career, why you’d fit into our culture and provide a link to your portfolio.