We are currently looking for a UI Designer to join our close-knit & seasoned team to create beautiful experiences.
WONDR were recently named in the top 10 digital studios in the world and some of our clients include Google, ESB, KBC & Peter McVerry Trust.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong passion for what interaction design can do for humans & brands. This person is someone who wants to create work they are proud of, whilst working from our practice in the heart of Dublin’s creative district just off Grafton St in Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Create & contribute to flows, concepts, wireframes & prototypes
- Ability to understand importance of research from users, GA, social & recording tools.
- Provide inspiration/guidance on content creation for web projects
- Work closely as a team with our creative, front-end & producers to deliver beautiful digital experiences
- Support wider team in ensuring the UX principles are maintained in UI & dev throughout projects, you will work from start to finish on jobs.
- At least 5 years experience in a digital agency, freelancer or product company
- Prototyping skills using web based tools
- Passion for pushing boundaries of what is possible
- Good understanding of visual design and front-end technologies
- Ability to understand user needs, business goals and technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Be curious
- Be nice
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support while you get started
- We speak in English, Portuguese and French as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to sea-kayaking
- We Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining what you’ve done, why you’d fit into our culture and provide a link to your portfolio.