Digital Art Director
We are currently looking for a UI Designer to join our close-knit & award winning team to create beautiful experiences.
Could this be you?
In this role, you will be an important part of our Design Squad to help us imagine and conceptualise digital products of the future. We do high-quality work, we have high-quality people, so we need someone to join the team who wants to showcase the talent they have on exciting new missions.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat to you further about the role.
A little about Us
WONDR recently collected 22 awards over the last 12 months from some of the world’s most prestigious design programmes for clients in Web3, fintech, energy & eCommerce sectors. We’re looking for an individual who has a strong passion for what digital creativity can do for humans & business.
- Create & contribute to beautiful ideas for tomorrow’s brands
- Lead on concept prototypes / concepts / videos
- Define animation and mood for projects
- Deliver beautiful typography & art direction
- Inspire others by doing
- Live and uphold our culture by exemplifying our Clarity + Bravery ethos
- Support wider design team in ensuring the design principles set out are maintained in UI & dev throughout projects.
- At least 5 years experience in a digital agency, freelancer or product company
- Prototyping skills using web based tools. We love Figma. Principle. After Effects. Blender.
- Passion for pushing boundaries of what is possible
- Good understanding of visual design and front-end technologies
- Ability to understand user needs, business goals and technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Be curious
- Be nice
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- Work from home is part of our culture
- 25 days holiday
- Additional days off for your birthday and key weekends during the year.
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support while you get started
- We speak in English, Catalan, French, Portuguese and Spanish as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- Pension scheme options
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to sea-kayaking
- We Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining what you’ve done, why you’d fit into our culture and provide a link to your portfolio.