We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our close-knit & seasoned team to create beautiful experiences.
WONDR were recently named in the top 10 digital studios in the world and some of our clients include Google, ESB, KBC & Peter McVerry Trust.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong passion for what interaction design can do for humans & brands. This person is someone who wants to create work they are proud of, whilst working from our practice in the heart of Dublin’s creative district just off Grafton St in Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Be point of contact for day-to-day client comms and project teams
- Interpret client feedback to communicate next steps and deliverables to the team
- Responsible for lifecycles across multiple client projects
- Working with our Product Manager, provide clients oversight of product timelines, development and budgets.
- Ensure smooth running of project plan, client budgets and administrative systems
- Problem solve day-to-day client issues
- 3-5 years as a Digital Project Manager in a creative studio / software house or product team environment is preferred.
- CMS platforms, eComm & CRM knowledge preferred
- Pro-active approach with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Passion and proven track record in managing creative work
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- We speak in English, Portuguese and French as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too.
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support to help you get started
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to coffee making to discovering the city via pubs
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
How to apply:
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with a short cover note & CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not do business with Recruitment agents, so please do not enquire.