We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our close-knit & seasoned team to create beautiful experiences.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong passion for what good design can do for humans & brands. This person is someone who wants to create work they are proud of, whilst working from our practice in Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Be point of contact for day-to-day client comms and project teams
- Interpret client feedback to communicate next steps and deliverables to the team
- Responsible for lifecycles across multiple client projects
- Working with our Product Manager, provide clients oversight of product timelines, development and budgets.
- Ensure smooth running of project plan, client budgets and administrative systems
- Problem solve day-to-day client issues
- 3-5 years as a Digital Project Manager in a creative studio / software house or product team environment is preferred.
- CMS platforms, eComm & CRM knowledge preferred
- Pro-active approach with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Passion and proven track record in managing creative work
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- We speak in English, Portuguese and French as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too.
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support to help you get started
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to coffee making to discovering the city via pubs
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
How to apply:
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover note & CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not do business with Recruitment agents, so please do not enquire.