❤️🔥 Marketing Executive
The marketing executive will join our team to help in our ambitious plans to scale and grow over the next few years and expand our client portfolio in our target sectors. Reporting directly to the founder, this is a multi-faceted position that is ideally suited to a flexible, methodical and hard-working individual.
The role needs a wide range of marketing abilities, skills and experience from supporting the founder’s personal branding, content strategy and thought-leadership, through to organising industry events. We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically.
The successful candidate will have been working in a B2B marketing role for at least 1-3 years and will be able to demonstrate experience and understanding how to market a service business, rather than a product-based business.
You will work closely within a highly creative and innovative team, so you must has a passion for what creativity and design can do for humans and brands.
- Devise and implement a data-driven B2B marketing strategy, growing revenue and managing the live pipeline.
- Create a content strategy, including social media curation and management.
- Generate case studies, website articles, award entries and other marketing materials.
- Create growth-based multi-channel campaigns to promote corporate benefits and services, working with internal and external partners to deliver rich lead generation and qualified marketing leads.
- Support communications and engagement, delivering compelling thought leadership content that brings our proposition to life through identifying networking events, conferences and speaking engagement opportunities that are targeted for a B2B audience.
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- 1-3 years experience in a relevant sector.
- Ability to work with various marketing channels.
- Proactive and competent in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can do’ mindset.
- Fluent in using Google Suite, industry standard marketing tech tools and CMS platforms preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Hybrid / remote working options – it doesn’t matter where you are in Ireland, we can make it work for the right candidate.
- 25 days annual on top of the usual bank holidays.
- Happy Birthday from WONDR! All team members get their birthday off to celebrate.
- Opportunity for growth – the job is was you make of it. Hard work is rewarded, ambition is given a path to success.
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress.
- Access to top digital research journals, training & events to contribute to continuous development.
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities.
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes.
- Regular team events ranging from staff and partner meals to coffee making to discovering the city via pubs.
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and a cover note to highlight why you’re right for the team.
A little about us
WONDR is a Digital Product Practice delivering accelerated innovation through clarity and bravery. Headquartered in Dublin, we collaborate with both local & international brands across a diverse range of industries. Our client partners’ profile spans crypto, blockchain, fintech, energy, tourism, insurance, technology and eCommerce.
We were recently:
- The most nominated design business at this year’s UX Design Awards as well as winners of Best Digital product Design.
- We were also winners of Best eCommerce Website at the 25th Spider Awards.
- Honorees at the Webby Awards.
- Winners of four top prizes at the Vega Awards.
- Winners of Best Digital Product Designers Ireland.
- Winners of Best Professional Services website at Digital Business Ireland Awards.
- We are also the most awarded Irish design business on Awwwards, CSSDA & FWA.
Some of our clients have included 11Onze, ESB, Ftrproof, Achmea, Arnotts, PackagePortal, KBC, FBD, Brown Thomas, the Loop and Peter McVerry Trust to name but a few.