Director of Operations
In this role you will be a key part of the leadership team to ensure the successful delivery of our projects.
WONDR were recently named in the top 10 digital studios in the world and some of our clients include Google, ESB, KBC & Peter McVerry Trust. We are looking for an individual who has a strong passion for what digital creativity can do for humans & business. This person is someone who wants to create work they are proud of, whilst working from our practice, in the heart of Dublin’s creative district, just off Grafton St Dublin 2, Ireland.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for project managers delivering projects from concept to deployment/execution.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all operational procedures and processes internally and externally.
- Responsible for estimating the time and outside costs against each project.
- Ensures project estimates/budgets are adhered to and tracked accordingly.
- Oversees the end-to-end project scope, timeline, project plan and financial reporting for each project
- Clearly communicates client decisions, limitations and feedback to internal teams and communicate what drives project success.
- Works with the internal and external teams to ensure the project team has all necessary requirements for work (business goals, strategy, technical dependencies, acceptance criteria, guidelines)
- Motivates, engages and coaches the project management team members and develops them to their full potential
- Communicates shifts/changes in project scopes and their impacts on timeline and/or budget to both internal teams and project stakeholders
- Reports ongoing project progress to internal and external stakeholders, communicating all project decisions and milestones
- Team leadership – motivate, engage and lead the Operations and Project Delivery team
- Collaboration with colleagues working as a solid team
- Excellent communication skills
- Trust building and conflict management
- Decision making and problem solving
- Agility and growth mindset
- We offer a very competitive salary in a dynamic and creative work environment
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support while you get started
- We speak in English, Portuguese and French as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to sea-kayaking
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
To apply please email us send us a cover note outlining how you’d fit well into our culture along with your CV.
*🤬 RECRUITMENT AGENTS – please don’t contact us.