❤️🔥 Digital Project Manager - 12 month contract
Be #Passionate, be #Innovative – join our award-winning team as we create the #web3 experiences of the future.
A little about us
WONDR is a Digital Product Practice delivering accelerated innovation through clarity and bravery. Headquartered in Dublin, we collaborate with both local & international brands across a diverse range of industries. Our client partners’ profile spans crypto, blockchain, fintech, energy, tourism, insurance, technology and eCommerce.
We were recently the most nominated Irish design business at this year’s UX Design Awards; with some of our other 2022 award accolades including four Vega Awards and the Digital Business Ireland Awards. We are also the most awarded Irish design business on Awwwards, CSSDA & FWA.
Some of our clients have included 11Onze, ESB, Arnotts, PackagePortal, KBC, FBD, Brown Thomas, the Loop and Peter McVerry Trust to name but a few.
The project manager will work as part of the project management team. You should be able to speak confidently on technical matters, have the ability to juggle standard project constraints within complex evolving environments while ensuring stakeholder buy-in throughout the various stages of delivery.
You will work closely within a highly creative and innovative team, so you must have a passion for what creativity and design can do for humans & brands.
- Be point of contact for day-to-day client comms and project teams
- Interpret client feedback to communicate next steps and deliverables to the team
- Responsible for lifecycles across multiple client projects
- Working with our Projects and Product Directors, provide clients oversight of product timelines, development and budgets.
- Ensure smooth running of project plan, client budgets and administrative systems
- Problem solve day-to-day client issues
- 3-5 years as a Digital Project Manager in a creative studio / software house or product team environment is preferred. Project management qualification is advantageous.
- Fluent in using Google Suite, industry standard project management tools & CMS platforms preferred
- Strong understanding of product and development lifecycles, and previous experience managing such projects
- Pro-active approach with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Passion and proven track record in managing creative work
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Hybrid / remote working options – it doesn’t matter where you are in Ireland, we can make it work for the right candidate.
- Opportunity for growth – the job is was you make of it. Hard work is rewarded, ambition is given a path to success.
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experience mentors to help you progress.
- Access to top digital research journals, training & events to contribute to continuous development.
- A great central location on Wicklow St, just off of Grafton Street with easy access to cafes, BT, Wow and other amenities.
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes.
- We speak in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Catalan as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too.
- If you’re relocating to Ireland, we can provide accommodation and support to help you get started.
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to coffee making to discovering the city via pubs.
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions.
🙈 We’re not working with recruitment agents on this hire.