Client Lead - Barcelona
We are currently looking for a Client Lead to work on a key mission for us in Barcelona.
WONDR is a Digital Product Practice that brings accelerated innovation through clarity & bravery. We were recently named in the top 10 digital studios in the world and some of our clients have included 11Onze, ESB, Arnotts, KBC, FBD, Brown Thomas, the Loop & Peter McVerry Trust to name but a few.
We are looking for an individual who knows how to lead and manage client relationships. This person must have a good knowledge of what design thinking & design itself can do for humans & brands. This person is someone who wants to work on a unique project to design & launch a bank from the ground up.
- Be the point of contact for day-to-day client comms and project teams
- Interpret client feedback to communicate next steps and deliverables to the team
- Identify growth opportunities for the product that will shape the roadmap
- Responsible for lifecycles across multiple client projects
- Working with our Product Manager, provide clients oversight of product timelines, development and budgets
- Ensure smooth running of the project plan, client budgets, and administrative systems
- Problem solve day-to-day client issues
- 3-5 years as a Digital Project Manager or similar role in a creative studio / software house or product team environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work at a business level in English, Catalan & Spanish.
- CMS platforms, eComm & CRM knowledge preferred
- Pro-active approach with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Passion and proven track record in managing creative work
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment in Barcelona
- Flexible working from home conditions
- Focused career development and progression opportunities with experienced colleagues to help you progress
- Access to top digital research journals & events to help with inspiration
- If you’re planning on cycling or using the train, we’ve got the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- We speak in English, Irish, Catalan, Portuguese and French as our working day to day languages. All other languages most welcome too.
- Team away days ranging from staff and partner meals to coffee making to discovering the city via pubs, museums and more
- We ❤️ Macs & the latest technology, so you’ll have access to a number of useful tools and we’re always looking to purchase more if you have suggestions
How to apply:
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover note & CV. We look forward to hearing from you.